Free Responsive Classic Template : Kio 2.0

Preview blog Main page preview blog entry preview responsive get the codes

Hi, guys! I am still experimenting with how much I can do with some usage of responsive CSS and I happened to come with a new responsive classic template! My plan is I want to renew all my old blogskins and this Kio 2.0 skin is basically the second version of my very first free blogskin, which is Kio (Upon the publish of this entry, this skin will be deleted forever). Please be aware that this template is Classic Template, which is far different from Template Designer. 

Some information of the template:

  1. Any change to the template must be made in the HTML code.
  2. The blog header, post author and follow button are automatically set. 
  3. No extra pages provided, you need to add your own link from your blog post.
  4. To make the comment button working, please go to setting > Posts, comments and sharing > Find Comments Location > Choose Pop-up window.
  5. To make this template working on mobile version, please upgrade your template first > Go to Home > Template >  Upgrade Template (Don't worry your classic Template will still be there) > You will be directed to the new Template Page > Click the Setting (gear icon) button under the "Mobile" > Choose "Show desktop template on mobile devices." > Click Save > Now scroll to the bottom of the page and click "Revert to classic Template" to revert your blog to classic template again.
I hope you guys like it!  Pls comment if you are using, questions and problems inquiry are also welcomed 😊

Labels: