Back With New Look after 10 Days

Assalamualaikum semua orang! Korang mesti dah bosan gila dah baca entry macam ni. Tapi ni lain sikit okay sebab banyak benda yang mungkin saya kena bagitahu buat sementara ni.

I go self-hosted

Yes, I am currently using WordPress as my blogging platform and I’m going to explain why and how and HOW MUCH MESS IVE FACED during the switch process later in another post. Now I’m just going to explain about my new template!

I made myself a WordPress theme

I was totally killing myself when I actually decided to switch without a single knowledge about the theme. Tapi still dapat buat after a hell lot of experimenting, googling, and read everything in WordPress Developer Theme Handbook. Masa baca handbook tu Ya Allah rasa nak putus asa sebab tak faham langsung tapi berkat experiment with other free WordPress theme, maka terhasillah template ini (walaupun poorly coded, code bersepah barai)

Kenapa tak beli je template?

I was asking myself this question too masa memula switch, like “You are new why don’t you just buy a theme and learn later? It’s not like you wanted to sell WordPress Theme pun nak belajar-belajar ni” Tapi first, takda duit and saya ni jenis akan tukar template setiap kali mood mai datang picit bahu cakap “Theme hang ni bosan lah”.
Worth the try, though, once you know how to make the template (walaupun level baru) but you can make a lot of things. Contohnya dekat Shop ni menu dekat header lain daripada Home page.
Tapi blog ni belum responsive haha satgi nak gi siasat mengapa terjadi begini.

Some notes for readers

For readers who is currently browsing for my Blogger tutorials, I’m really sorry for the broken links. I will update the link immediately today and will come with more tutorial posts as requested on my Ask.fm.
Maaf na duk bercampur-campur bahasa, satgi I mai explain kat hampa await aku jadi laguni.

Resources used

I would like to thank Gold and Berry for the flower vectors which was given with full permission. Lightwidget – for the Instagram widget. Font Awesome – for the Icons . Fonts . Arrow Box .

Labels: