Assalamualaikum, someone asked me where did I get all the fancy fonts in my laptop. You can install various fonts but make sure that you are aware of the font owner's regulation. Some allow you to use the font for personal use only, it means that you will need to pay or buy the font if you want to use it for commercial purposes. Some allow you to use for personal and also commercial use. Just a simple reminder from me.
Okay, let's start downloading the font!
1. The first step, click this link - Dafont
and browse your favorite fonts in here. I am very sure you will favor a lot of fonts here.
2. Once you have chosen the font, click Download. Downloading will only take 1-5 seconds depending on your connection. One thing for sure, font files are not really big so you don't have to worry.
3. Once you have done downloading, click on the download file arrow and click "Show in folder" to be redirected to it file location.
4. Now right click the font zip file and extract the file by clicking "extract files"
5. Once you have done extract the file, you will see the direct font file. If you can't find it, try to find a folder with related font name. It must be there!
6. Now right-click the font file, click Install.
7. You will see a pop out window stating "Installing font" and the process will take about 3-5 seconds only. Now you have your favorite font in your windows!